VISUAL ART SUPERVISOR (DECORATION)
Providing creative ideas for the implementation of Mall Decoration.
- Max 35 years old.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree of Visual Art / Architect / Civil.
- Proactive, communicative, and creative with marketing and promotion ideas.
- Understanding of fundamental art principles.
- Advanced with 3D Design Software.
- Placement at Summarecon Mal Serpong.
- Responsible for regulating the whole concept and design of indoor and outdoor decoration, whether in relation to the implementation of a promotional activity by Summarecon Mal Serpong or relating to tenants or other external parties.
- Plan, organize and control the pre- / post-production and installation and dismantling and storage of material overall decor.
- Confirm the draft approval, prior to the commencement of the production process.
- Briefing and technical guidance to contractors and other parties to the benefit of the production process.
- Conduct technical coordination with relevant departments to support the smooth installation and maintenance / security of all decoration materials.
- Control the storage, installation and placement location setting property / fixtures decor / general publications, eg: a stage, a guardrail, pole poster, banner hangers, etc.