Responsible for the control of project planning, scheduling, cost analysis, scope control and tracking, trending and reporting the performance and status of the project
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer or Architect from reputable university/college.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
- Have experience with consultant or contractors.
- Good working knowledge of computer software ie; CAD, microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skills
- Oversee the construction process while delivering the main objectives, phasing strategy, and delivery milestones.
- Weekly/monthly report on progress to all stakeholders in the cash flow projection.
- Monitoring all activities at various stage of design and construction.
- Implement a specific project planning system.