Conducting Mall research and survey activities
- Male, maximum 28 years old.
- S1 graduate from Statistic, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies/Management/ Economic Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
- Preferable have aworking experience as Market Research /Marketing analyst or
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Preferably from a property consultancy company.
- Have good analytical & interpersonal skills as well as excellent mastery of Ms Office (Excell & Power Point especially).
- Fluent in English, can work individually or with team.
- Willing to be placed in Summarecon Malls Project.
- Collecting information about Shopping mall & related industry.
- Conducting Mall research and survey activities.
- Collecting, collating, maintaining and analyzing Retail Sector & Shopping center data (Monthly & quarterly) data collected from both primary and secondary market.
- Prepare Retail & Property Market report in monthly & quarterly basis. (Report includes sector, performance, trend in price/rent, economic factors and others that might be related to the sector.