Responsible for finding office tenant in all office building Summarecon. Leases office in accordance with policy and procedures set by Summarecon, assist in marketing the community and generating traffic. Assist with Property Manager duties including renewal negotiations, tenant issues, escalated price negotiations, demand letters, evictions, documentations for files, audits, etc.
- Max 30 years old.
- Min Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Min 3 years of experience in Commercial Leasing for Office.
- Familiarity with operational of leasing and promotion especially for Office Building.
- Experience in documentation & preparation LOI, agreements, technical & RFPs (Request for Proposals).
- Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
- Fluent in English, have a good communication and negotiation skill.
- Finding office tenant for all office building Summarecon.
- Showing office and answering prospective tenants questions about pricing.
- Prepare leasing agreements.
- Verify applications and follow up on applications including tenant screening.
- Follow up on prospects and leads.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned.
- Maintain prospect records using proprietary online tools.