COORDINATOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Compiling reports to ensure that the financial statements prepared in accordance with PSAK (Prinsip Standar Akuntansi Keuangan).
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Economic, majoring in Accounting.
- At least 4 years working experiences in same field and 2 years in same position.
- Willing to work at Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta
- Prepare monthly financial report through the accounting systems based on the financial information that was in the system.
- Make a quarterly financial report for the purpose of delivery information to management and other related parties.
- Check and control supporting accounting transactions data of the department to ensure the financial transaction is based on data/facts.