Great college GPA and organization experience is not enough to make you excellent in the competitive world of work. You need real work experience to develop your skills and competencies to prove yourself. Summarecon gives you the opportunity to join with us to get the real world of work and learn from the best of our employees as well as the experience to develop your competitive.
WHAT THE PARTICIPANT WILL GET FROM OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ?
- Completed internship program, participants will receive a certificate and letters of references that has been issued following the internship program authorized by the company so that it can be used as a reference in your CV or portfolio.
- Participants in the internship program will be supported by the necessary facilities as long as related for work such as internet facilities, service vehicles, ATK and etc.
- Participants of internship program can use the available facilities at placement location such as a library, mini-gym, cafeteria, mosque, parking area and free wifi.
- During the internship program, participants will receive a food allowance paid at the end of the month according to the number of days of attendance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High school students (SMK/SMA)
or college students D3/S1
- Willing to do full-time internship
for 1-3 months
- Willing to follow company rules
and other rules applicable
- Ready to be placed in team
under the guidance of senior Leaders
If you are interested in our Internship program, please send your CV and a letter of recommendation from university/faculty to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Internship".